Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Friends i have attached pdf on environmental studies ebook for you and i hope you will like it. This ebook is covering presentations and lecture notes full semester. Let me know if your need more for your courses.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      298.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      203.8 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by jaivinder; 29th August 2016 at 05:32 PM.

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full s

it is in .php file how i can open it

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full s

thanq frnd
    have nice times

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

I tried but not downloaded

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (EVS) Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

bekar bekar bekar bekar bekar bekar

Hi Anitha here, In First year Engineering please send me notes of Environmental Studies

You can search the materials of your choice. To search material go to the home page and type the name of the study material in the search box which will be shown at upper left corner of the screen with the title "Search". Then click the attachment download will start by itself.

hi, i am kanimozhi. Please send me the notes