aftr today hw many counselling sessions r still left.??
aftr today hw many counselling sessions r still left.??
With a rank of 778, can i get btech extc in mumbai if i have been called for counselling on 18th june?
Well I have given clue of getting admission on various range of ranks so hence forth whoever ask about that what i can get I am not going to answer. Also for those who are not being shortlisted for counselling I cant tell them what they can get. I can just tell them that wait for counselling of first 2500 ranks to be over then only I can tell you what you can get.
Read previous posts it hardly take 10-15 minutes and then only ask a question which is different from the previous posts.
---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------
All those who are converted make an fb group and post the link here. So that most of the people can join. Also those who are willing to take admission then they also can join.
Last edited by handsydude; 18th June 2012 at 11:08 PM.
no i wasn askin dt.... i meant hw many counsellin sessions r left...
i have joined mba tech in mpstse.i have 1 question in the mba degree mukesh patel will be written or nmims.Is it of the same value as doing mba after btech and job.
My rank is 1351.
My query is that if i get a choice between MBA tech in Shirpur and B.tech in Mumbai, then which one shall I choose.?
Also if i opt for MBA Tech in Shirpur and in subsequent councillings I become eligible for MBA tech in Mumbai , then is shifting from Shipur to Mumbai possible?
Thanks in advance
can you post the link for seat availability as on 17th.
like the 1 u posted for 16t.
thx a ton ;)
Hey, I got rank 2506 and have been called for counseling. Is there any possiblity of getting MBA.tech Computer in Shirpur? If not what about B.Tech? Please reply fast. Its quite urgent
---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------
Hey, I got rank 2506 and have been called for counseling. Is there any possibility of getting MBA.tech Computer in Shirpur? If not what about B.Tech? Please reply fast. Its quite urgent
tHello I have secured 1391 rank in nmat t exam and have been called for counselling on 20th june. Looking at the previous posts of the website I realized that about 520 people are being called for counselling daily. So based upon my rank I should have been called for counselling on 19th June. I do not understand this so Please help me about this. I AM VERY CONFUSED REGARDING THIS. SO PLEASE HELP ME....
dude do u still think i can get mba(tech) extc shirpur....
i got 1433..... and only 29 seates r left, & last rank 2 taki it was 1040
m **** scared man.........
---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------
Ask that during admission about shifting from mumbai to shirpur
---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------
thanks yaar .....
aajkl m thoda tensed cuz of this, but as soon as i read ur post i am sooo relaxed.
thanks alot bro, from all the ppl u have helped here ;)
handsydude (18th June 2012)
This post is for those students who are trying in Mumbai University & NMIMS University and are not able to decide what to go for (comparing in terms of exams college life
1. Trimester pattern so less portion during exams
2. Re-exams is not with the trimester exams so that your next exams dont get affected
3. Better result and passing % than Mumbai University
4. Easy to increase your % as here 50% marks is for internals and 50% for your exams
5. Passing in paper is 34/100 which is then downgraded to 17/50
6. You get 15 days vacs after each trim exam gets over and for last trim of the year you get 2 and half month vacation
1. Results of trimesters this year has come very late. This was not the situation last year only in this year only
2. Fees. The costliest college in MU is DJ Sanghvi and its fees for BE is 1.15 Lakhs
3. Mumbai University is old and well known than NMIMS University overall
4. No holidays during exams (except sunday and public holiday) also before exam hardly 5-6 days preparatory leave.
5. Attendance is a big problem. If your attendance is less than 80% then you have to write assignments and if it is very less that you cant cover up with assignments also then you are not allowed to sit for trimester end exams
Mumbai University :-
1. Well known than NMIMS University
2. Less fees than NMIMS University
3. You get 20-25 days preparatory leave during exams
4. Between each exam there is 3-4 days holiday
5. No problems of attendance if you keep it above 60% (in most of the colleges) unless for first year
1. Portion is vast as compared to NMIMS University
2. Passing percentage is as low as 19% for Semester 1 in the year 2011
3. Viva is difficult in some colleges . Not a problem at all in NMIMS
4. Not easy to increase your percentage as 100 marks is for written paper and 25 marks is for internals for a particular paper which cannot increase that much of ur %
5. If you get a kt in Sem 1 then you have to give that kt paper in Sem 2 which always come a day next to Sem 1 so during that time least time of preparations
6. MU brand is spoiling day by day because of paper leaks , wrong correction , bad result etc.
Will edit some points.. IMO (i might b wrong) If you are planning only for btech and you dont get in colleges like vjti , spce , spit , djsanghvi , kjsomaiya , thadomal , thakur , rajivgandhi , fragnel then only come in this college.
I have seen the day 2 vacancies.
My predictions (range)
mbatech chemical - 1300+
btech it - 2200+
btech extc - 1700+
btech computer - 1800+
btech mechanical - 1200+
btech civil - 2300+
mbatech it - 1700+
mbatech extc - 1500+
mbatech comp - 1300+
mbatech mech - 1500+
mbatech civil - 2000+
btech it - 2500+
btech extc - 2200+
btech comp - 2000+
btech mech - 1900+
btech civil - 2700+
Last edited by handsydude; 19th June 2012 at 11:13 AM.
dude wt r my chncs "now" of gettin mba(tech) it.....(1871 rank)......m so scared......aftr the 2nd day counselling??