Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

UNIT I
    INTRODUCTION :
    Introduction to IC Technology MOS, PMOS, NMOS, CMOS & BiCMOS technologies- Oxidation, Lithography, Diffusion, Ion implantation, Metallisation, Encapsulation, Probe testing, Integrated Resistors and Capacitors.

UNIT II
    BASIC ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES :
    Basic Electrical Properties of MOS and BiCMOS Circuits: Ids-Vds relationships, MOS transistor threshold Voltage, gm, gds, figure of merit ?o; Pass transistor, NMOS Inverter, Various pull ups, CMOS Inverter analysis and design, Bi-CMOS Inverters.

UNIT III
    VLSI CIRCUIT DESIGN PROCESSES
    : VLSI Design Flow, MOS Layers, Stick Diagrams, Design Rules and Layout, 2 ?m CMOS Design rules for wires, Contacts and Transistors Layout Diagrams for NMOS and CMOS Inverters and Gates, Scaling of MOS circuits, Limitations of Scaling.

UNIT IV
    GATE LEVEL DESIGN :
    Logic Gates and Other complex gates, Switch logic, Alternate gate circuits, Basic circuit concepts, Sheet Resistance RS and its concept to MOS, Area Capacitance Units, Calculations - ??- Delays, Driving large Capacitive Loads, Wiring Capacitances, Fan-in and fan-out, Choice of layers

UNIT V
    SUBSYSTEM DESIGN :
    Subsystem Design, Shifters, Adders, ALUs, Multipliers, Parity generators, Comparators, Zero/One Detectors, Counters, High Density Memory Elements.

UNIT VI
    SEMICONDUCTOR INTEGRATED CIRCUIT DESIGN :
    PLAs, FPGAs, CPLDs, Standard Cells, Programmable Array Logic, Design Approach.

UNIT VII
    VHDL SYNTHESIS :
    VHDL Synthesis, Circuit Design Flow, Circuit Synthesis, Simulation, Layout, Design capture tools, Design Verification Tools, Test Principles.

UNIT VIII
    CMOS TESTING :
    CMOS Testing, Need for testing, Test Principles, Design Strategies for test, Chiplevel Test Techniques, System-level Test Techniques, Layout Design for improved Testability.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      2.55 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Hey Thanks for the books...pls upload more books of Civil and ECE Discipline of IV sem !!!

Re: VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Thx Bro .....................

VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Thnks FE for VLSI ebookz..
    It really helped ,me wid VLSI lecture notes
    Great work..

Re: VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

hey thnx...can any 1 tell me how can i upload my files to this site.
    thnx

thanks dude...................!

Hi friends i want control and instrumentation books or notes.

please help me out in opening the vlsi ppt

HI

This is misguiding us
    when I click download someother stuff is coming which donot relate to whAt they say

Quote Originally Posted by deepika1 View Post
    HI

This is misguiding us
    when I click download someother stuff is coming which donot relate to whAt they say
    [MENTION=152706]deepika1[/MENTION] ,
    how can you say that i myself downloaded the zip file and it is what it sayz...!!
    jst download and read it , after that say something..

Zip 32 Re: VLSI Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

vlsi ebooks ,presentation and lecture notes

Very nice collection. I like it !!

Thanks bro for uploading this!

thank dude for ur help.

THanx..keep up the good work!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast