Role:To effectively solve customer enquiries & disputes related to financial products across various business segments & across products. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Computer Skills: Conversant with MS-Office
- Answer phones and resolve customer issues as per prescribed timelines.
- Provide customers with product and service information & cross sell products as & when opportunity exists.
- Make outbound calls as and when required related to service and cross-sell.
- dentify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Maintain complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in speaking Hindi
- Knowledge of any regional Language, desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal & problem solving abilities.
- Readiness to work in flexible shift timings.
YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to ‘Emerging India’.
Click here to apply: