Thank you for playing Master Mind of the day-We'll come back with more exciting contests, till then keep visiting FaaDoOEngineers.com
Master Mind of the Day Thread links--
Planning to become an MBA? Or wanna take the GRE route? Or are you tired of studying and wanna jump into a job straight after your engineering??
Whatever be your interest, one thing is for sure – you are going to come across a lot of ‘aptitude’ questions along your way to realizing your dreams!
Match your wits against one daily puzzler of a question! And who knows if you are the first one to crack it, you might just be the winner of a Rs.100 mobile recharge!!
How to participate?
- Log in to FaaDoOEngineers.com; If you are a new user, then you will have to complete your registration formalities before taking part in the contest.
- Once logged in, browse your way around to this page!
- This page will have day wise listings of all the previous and current threads of this contest.
- To participate, click on the ‘Live’ thread.
- You will find one puzzle which will surely rack your mind.
- The first one to post the correct answer will be declared the winner!
Read this – Very Important!
- This contest will start from 25th November at 7 PM.
- The cycle of this contest will be from 7 PM to 7 PM everyday.
- The cut off for declaring the winner would be at 7 PM everyday.
- Next day thread will be made ‘Live’ as soon as the previous day’s thread is closed and results have been declared.
- A user can win a prize only once a week.
When will your mobile be recharged?
- Once you are declared the winner, you will be sent an email.
- You need to reply to this email with all the details asked within 24 hours to be eligible for the free recharge.
- Your mobile will be recharged anytime within 24 hours of the receipt of your details by email.
- The recharge will be done online only and no physical voucher will be sent to any winner.
FaaDoOEngineers.com will be the final authority for resolving any disputes with respect to the contest, its participants and its winners. It will not be in any way responsible for the content posted by its users.