Job Profile : • Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
• Training Duration: 12 months
Skills Required : • Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
• Undergraduates are NOT eligible (candidates appearing for their final exams or waiting for their final semester result are not eligible to apply)
• Good communication skills - written and spoken English to be good.
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
• Candidates who have appeared for the interview process during the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
• Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 12000/- per month for first 6 months and then Rs 16000/- per month from 7th month onwards.
• Company will provide free pick & drop throughout Delhi - NCR.
• Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
• Candidates meeting the above eligibility Criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule.
Walk-In Date : On 26th November 2011 (Saturday) : 9 AM to 12 PM
http://www.ChetanaS.org Walk-In Venue :
Plot 16, Sector 18,
Gurgaon - 122015
http://www.ChetanaS.org Contact Person : Deeksha Gupta