Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Bus ticketing system in asp.net

Bus ticketing system in asp.net

Anyone has any project on bus ticket system. I actually required to know how to such function in asp.net . Just a beginner.

I need to select the Source, than Destination, follow Date (from calendar) (if possible additional items like number of seats) and once the query is up, I can search for the requested with the list of bus timing, from there I can choose my seat and trip, and click proceed and it come to make payment.

That is all I required. I required for my projects

Blog Entries

Re: Bus ticketing system in asp.net

Quote Originally Posted by jeffwong View Post
    Anyone has any project on bus ticket system. I actually required to know how to such function in asp.net . Just a beginner.

I need to select the Source, than Destination, follow Date (from calendar) (if possible additional items like number of seats) and once the query is up, I can search for the requested with the list of bus timing, from there I can choose my seat and trip, and click proceed and it come to make payment.

That is all I required. I required for my projects
    Hi Buddy..

i just shared a project on bus ticketing system here: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threads/4637-bus-ticketing-system-project-asp-net