The manual method of synchronization demands a skilled operator and the method is suitable for no load operation or normal frequency condition. under emergency condition such as lowering of frequency or synchronizing of large machines a very fast action is needed, which may not be possible for a human operator. Thus there is a need of autosynchroniser in a power station or in an industrial establishment where generator are employed. This paper describes a microprocessor based set up for synchronizing a three phase alternator to a busbar. Also existing methods of synchronization are mentioned.
It is well known that electrical load on a power system or an industrial establishment, is never constant but it varies. To meet the requirement of variable load , economically and also for assuring continuity of supply the number of generating units connected to a system busbar are varied suitably . The connection of an incoming alternator to system bus, ie; synchronization requires fulfillment of the condition like the same phase sequence equality of voltages and frequency between the incoming machine and frequency between the in coming machine and busbar. In order to order to overcome the 9 technical drawbacks of the conventional synchronization methods we can introduce a microprocessor based system.
Below attached is a detailed report on Microprocessor Based System of Automatic Synchronizer
- Paper Presentation: MICROCONTROLLER BASED AUTOMATIC RAILWAY GATE CONTROL
- Intrusion Detection System Using Rule-Based PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Repo
- project on GPS based automatic root announcement system for blind people vehicle navigation
- Paper Presentation and Seminar on PLC Based sequential batch process CONTROL system
- Radar based automatic braking system in cars
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List