Transmission of electricity is the biggest transfer of electric power generation plants electrical substations located near demand centers. This differs from the local wiring between the high-voltage substations and customers, which is commonly referred to by the distribution of electric power.
- power transmission and distribution notes
- Transmission & Distribution Electrical Engineering By Colin Bayliss
- electrical power generation, transmission and distribution by v k mehta
- RTU Transmission & Distribution Electrical power semester exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Transmission line parameters and distribution... power system introduction