Network theory is the study of complex systems to communicate which can be displayed as graphs provide additional structure. A graph is a group of vertices connected by edges: In this example, the "additional structure" is that the peaks are labeled with numbers and arrows on the edges thereof.
- Network theory complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Network theory notes for Gate2016
- Neural network parameter free pdf lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Applications of neural network free pdf lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Neural network systems techniques in arc modeling and control free pdf lecture notes, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes