Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Human Resource Management

Popular topic for study

Hydrogen As a Fuel

Hydrogen gas may be the fuel of the future. As a fuel, hydrogen can be used in any of ways in which we normally use fossil fuels, such as to power auto mobile or to heat water or to buildings. It can be used to produce electricity, hydrogen, like natural gas, can be transported in pipelines and stored in tanks and can be produced using solar and other renewable energy sources. It is a clean fuel, the combustion product of burning hydrogen is water , so it does not contribute to global warning, air pollution or acid rain. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Outside India

Human Resource Management

Could someone help me with picking a nice Vacation Tracking software or a nice Attendance tracking.
    I want something that be able to synchronize with Outlook calendar 2007 + and be able to handle department calendar and Admin calendar.
    Right now we are using CommonOffice.biz But I do not want to pay. They are charging us 60 per month . I want a free solution and be able to use it off line. I want to have project management too. Has anyone used the vacationtrackingsoftware.org or [GIVE another example of our URL]
    1 I want to track the vacation accrual
    2 Be able to run report for each month for each department.
    2 b Be able to submit a request on behalf of someone else.
    3 Be able to export to Peoplesoft.
    4 Be able to do Attendance tracking
    5 Vacation Management and Leave tracker.
    6 Be able to do Employee vacation schedule
    vacation track software

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Outside India

Re: Human Resource Management

Here the given information is very useful to us so please keep such writing here also add more topic related to resume sample here.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Delhi

Re: Human Resource Management

Vacation Management and Leave tracker are indeed very beneficial for all organizations. These make work easier and save a lot of time. Who will not want to opt for such software’s? I too would like to know about getting these software’s.