Contribute to the design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, performance, scalability, and enhancement of CS Professional Suite product offerings. Program/code software to meet design specifications and to correct product defects. Utilize established development tools/methodologies. Successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Analyze and resolve complex software issues.
: Titus, Hyderabad, India-Hyderabad-IND
: Software Engineer - Windows
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Prior software engineering experience outside the classroom.
- Ability to produce clear technical design documentation.
- Excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Collaboration and team orientation.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Desire to understand new technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft C# and .NET Framework
- Strong analytical and diagnostic abilities.
- Must have been developing WinForms based applications using Microsoft.net Framework 3.5 and above.
- Good knowledge of design patterns ( not factory or singleton ) . should have knowledge in using MVP or MVVM
- knowledge of using Infragistics or component one or any other third party tools including telerik controls/ Dev Express
- LINQ , Entity Framework and WCF services is a plus
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies a plus.
- SQL Server
Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contact with others is primarily internal. SUPERVISION: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
: Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years experience.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
: Technology Development
: Prof TA Professional
: Day Job
Click to apply