Every day of your computing life, you reach out for the mouse whenever you want to move the cursor or activate something. The mouse senses your motion and your clicks and sends them to the computer so it can respond appropriately. An ordinary mouse detects motion in the X and Y plane and acts as a two dimensional controller. It is not well suited for people to use in a 3D graphics environment. Space Mouse is a professional 3D controller specifically designed for manipulating objects in a 3D environment. It permits the simultaneous control of all six degrees of freedom - translation rotation or a combination. . The device serves as an intuitive man-machine interface.
The predecessor of the spacemouse was the DLR controller ball. Spacemouse has its origins in the late seventies when the DLR (German Aerospace Research Establishment) started research in its robotics and system dynamics division on devices with six degrees of freedom (6 dof) for controlling robot grippers in Cartesian space. The basic principle behind its construction is mechatronics engineering and the multisensory concept. The spacemouse has different modes of operation in which it can also be used as a two-dimensional mouse.
Please click on the attachment below to download report on Space Mobile.
- Re-Entry Of Space Shuttle Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Space Shuttles And Its Advancements Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Free Space Optics" PDF Download
- Space Based Solar Satellite : Electronics Engineering Seminar Presentation
- How to Evade Interruption of mouse on sleep mode?
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List