Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step By Step Book | 7.8mb
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you'll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows® and the Web.
Discover how to:
- Work in the Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
- Create professional-looking UIs; add visual effects and print support
- Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
- Use Microsoft® ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
- Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
- Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft® .NET Framework