I am posting this thread to make students aware of the ways to get Bachelors degree in
any Engieering branch they wish to.
In my opinion, you may be financially strong or may be not.
You have to be clear about your respective goals. I mean whether you want to do job
in private sector, or you want a Government Job, or you wnat to be in R&D sector,
or lastly you want to go abroad for higher studies.
So, for students not willing to spend much money for Engineering Quailification,
you can do senior secondary studies in any recognised school or institute.
But be sure you score good (70 to 80 percent). After that you can opt for
AMIE organised by Institution of Engineers Click for more information on
their official website. For an overview, the following are the advantages over
doing Diploma and B.Tech/B.E.
1. You can opt 1 to 4 subjects to write exam(Twice a year)
2. Affordable fees(around 5000 for) as compare to semester fee of any institute
3. You get good references for text books to read of best authors
4. You would be the member of Institution of Engineers after passing the exams
5. You would get chance to do project work and experiments under the guidance of
Professors and Engineers
6. After passing you would be able to apply for any job whose minimum
requirement is B.Tech/B.E
7. You dont have to clear any entrance exam for B.Tech
For financially strong students if they wish they can start from Diploma from any
recognised institute. But they have to be sure to opt for the branch specification
as it would be deciding your career.
Following are the Advantages of opting this scheme:
1. You can grab Techincal jobs by writing some exams like DRDO's CEPTAM 2. You can opt for AMIE as mentioned above and take the Diploma scheme
3. You can do B.Tech.
Like if it helps anyhow.
And ask if you want any further information that is not given in this post.
Would be glad to help.