Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar is one of the eight new IITs and was set up by the Government of India in 2008. The Institute started functioning from the campus of its mentor institute IIT Kharagpur and shifted operation to Bhubaneswar on 22 July 2009. Currently, the Institute has 534 students in the Bachelor of Technology program in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering. Currently, the Institute is offering B. Tech. program in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with an intake of 40 students in each discipline and 20 students in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
Location: Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Estd : 2008
Approved By: University Grants Commission
Affiliated To: Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
AAAA means Very Good
Courses UG and PG
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science and Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering -Design and Manufacturing
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Gender Ratio Male: 10 - Female: 1
Average Age Male = 21 Yrs.Average Age Female = 23 Yrs.
CUTOFF RANKS 2016
Particulars Amount Caution Money (One Time, Refundable) ₹5,000 One Time Fees ₹3,900 Tuition Fee (per Semester) ₹1,00,000 Other fees (per Semester) ₹3,000 Annual Fees ₹1,300 Total ₹1,13,200
Particulars Amount Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable) ₹4,000 Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable) ₹3,000 Hostel Admission Fee (One Time) ₹2,000 Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester) ₹500 Electricity & Water charges (per Semester) ₹1,500 Hostel Mess Advance (Six Monthly) ₹12,000 Hostel Overhead Charges (Six Monthly) ₹7,300 Total ₹30,300
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- Tata Motors
- United Health Group
- P E S Institute of Technology Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities:
- Silicon Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar btech admission 2013,cutoff,fee,placement,hostel,campus facility
- MIT- Moradabad Institute of Technology, btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
- University Institute of Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- P E S Institute of Technology Bangalore btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus faciliti