5th December 2011, 06:37 PM
DNA Based Employee Recognition PPT PDF Presentation & Seminar
What is DNA?
DNA stands for Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- DNA represents the genetic blueprint of living creatures
- DNA contains “instructions” for assembling cells
- Every cell in human body has a complete set of DNA
- DNA is unique for each individual
Can DNA Compute?
- DNA itself does not carry out any computation. It rather acts as a massive memory.
- BUT, the way complementary bases react with each other can be used to compute things.
- Proposed by Adelman in 1994
Download presentation on DNA Based Employee Recognition from the attachment below
Tags for this Thread