IISER Bhopal Year of Establishment: 2008.
IISER Bhopal Affiliation: Deemed University.
IISER Bhopal Admission: JEE Advacnced, others
Nearest Airport: Raja Bhog Airport, Bhopal
Distance from Airport: 11km
Nearest Railway Station: Bhopal Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 22km
IISER Bhopal Branches In Engineering:
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
Cut-off 2016: Coming Soon:
Board Cutoff percentage AMU 84.1 Andhra Pradesh 95.4 Assam 74.2 Bihar 72.4 CBSE 92.5 Chhattisgarh 78.9 CICSE 93.3 Goa 82.5 Gujrat 72.8 Haryana 85.3 Himachal Pradesh 80.4 Jammu & Kashmir 81.9 Jharkhand 61.8 Karnataka 88.3 Kerala 93.1 Madhya Pradesh 82.9 Maharastra 79.5 Manipur 77.9 Meghalaya 69.5 Mizoram 69.4 Nagaland 67.8 Orissa 75.5 Punjab 80.3 Rajasthan 80.9 Tamil Nadu 95.1 Telangana 95.4 Tripura 68.6 Uttar Pradesh 76.1 Uttarakhand 68.8 West Bengal 80.4 Visva Bharati 87.7
About IISER Bhopal,
Particulars Amount One Time Fees ₹4500 Semester Fee ₹13500 (₹3500) Total ₹18000 (₹8000)
Particulars Amount One Time Fee ₹1000 Hostel Rent ₹1500 Electricity & Water Charges ₹1000 Total ₹3500
Promote research and development activities in science and application of scientific methods by investing in infrastructure and faculty, promoting academic reforms and spreading scientific awareness among public.
Provide pivotal training in natural sciences and liberal arts enabling the young minds to develop not only rationale but creative thinking capabilities as well.
Foster an environment of liberal education of natural sciences with a spirit of freedom of thought.
To collaborate and develop strategic alliances in order to tread new and innovative vistas for long-term dialogue between academia and industry.
To nurture a scientific temper in the society so as to eliminate the illogical dogmas and irrational thoughts.
Create a cadre of scientists of high calibre imparting training in the latest techniques of scientific experimentation in order to carry out research at the cutting-edge areas of science.
To emerge as a hub of research and development activities in science and application of scientific and application of scientific methods.
To strengthen the national education and research base in natural sciences, social sciences, engineering sciences and creative arts as well in order to become a powerful stakeholder in global knowledge economy.
To ultimately emerge as a center of excellence in creative science education and research.
To play a pivotal role by contributing for the growth of our economy through global leadership in science.
Contribute to India and the world in the pursuit of achieving Global Excellence in generation of Knowledge and Research based Learning.
To provide guarantee of clean hostel, clean mess, clean water and hygienic and wholesome food to its students.
KVPY scholars admitted to IISERs would draw fellowship as per KVPY norms. In addition a limited number of INSPIRE scholarships will be available for candidates admitted through JEE Advanced and SCB channel as applicable as per the norms prescribed by DST INSPIRE scheme. This supersedes all earlier announcements regarding scholarship.
- Highly competent and motivated faculty in various disciplines with a passion for science
- Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting edge research across disciplines
- Upcoming eco-friendly green campuses with appropriate infrastructure
- Library with online resources, books and research journals
- State of the art teaching and research facilities
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Hostel facility for all students
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Address
Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri
Bhopal 462 066
Madhya Pradesh, INDIASimilar Threads:
- NIT Bhopal, btech admission 2016, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IISER Kolkata B-tech Admission 2016 Cut-Off, Fee, Placements and Campus
- IISER Pune, btech admission 2016, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities.
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram, btech admission 2016, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities.
- IIT BHU-Varanasi B-tech admission 2016, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus