Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : Delhi
The seat acceptance fee paid by the candidates will be transferred to the respective admitting institutes after deducting Rs. 1000/- towards processing fee at the reporting centre.
- All Certificates , Marks Sheets & Other Documents in Original and Two Sets of Photocopies:
- All certificates (Pass Certificate, if any and Marks Sheets/ Grade Cards) for 10th Class and 12th Class
- All documents prescribed by JEE(Advanced)2016 in Admission Offer Letter
- Admit Card and Score Card of JEE(Advanced)2016
- Birth Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Seat Booking Confirmation/ Admission Offer Letter issued at Reporting Center of JoSAA2016
- In case of OBC(NCL) category students, OBC-Non Creamy Layer Certificate in prescribed format given in JoSAA Portal issued on or after 01.04.2015
In case of SC/ST category students, Caste Certificate in prescribed format given in JoSAA Portal
In case of PwD category students, Physical Disability Certificate in prescribed format given in JoSAA Portal
For all Students: Original or Photocopy of Medical Certificate on your Physical Fitness (in prescribed format given in JoSAA Portal)
Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance Fee (Rs.45,000/- or Rs.20,000/-)
If your family annual income is less than 5 lakhs in last financial year then Family Annual Income Certificate for the financial year of April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016 issued by the competent authority (District Magistrate/ Revenue officer/ Tehsildar )
Passport (for foreign nationals) or OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable DS Certificate, if applicable [format as given in JoSAA Portal]
Your Color Passport Size and Stamp Size Photographs with white background (at least 12 numbers each)
IITG Total Fee Details at the Time of Admission:
Indian Nationals including OCI and PIO Card Holders: SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs.26,545/-; Most Economically Backward (i.e., whose annual family income in the FY2015-16 is less than Rs.1 Lakh): Rs.26,545/-; Other Economically Backward (i.e., whose annual family income in the FY2015-16 is between Rs.1 Lakh and Rs.5 Lakh): Rs.59,878/-; For all others: Rs.1,26,545/-.
Foreign Nationals (excluding OCI and PIO card holders): US$2000+Rs.21,545/- = Rs.1,57,845/- for Non-SAARC Countries and US$1000+Rs.21,545/- = Rs.89,695/- for SAARC Countries .
manoj kumar mahto
manjunath c s