Gender: : Male
Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!
City : Delhi
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM):
The two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. An AICTE approved program, PGDM offers a unique and nonpareil coverage of the economies of China, Far-East, Latin America and Africa in comparison to the India growth story. It also offers a unique specialization in Energy apart from Finance, Marketing and Operations. Students can opt for one major and minors out of these 4 specializations.
The PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of managerial academia. This in turn has been streamlined with inputs from the Institute's illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever changing market place. The course helps the students to develop into business-ready managers, capable of responding to complex business requirements that arise in a changing global business environment.
Eligibility Criteria - Admissions PGDM 2017
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2017, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of years 2015/ 2016 or XAT scores of years 2016/ 2017 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 or CMAT scores of the year 2016/ 2017.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2017 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work- experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
For More Details please click here: pgdm admission
Last edited by eklovyajain; 2nd December 2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Grammatical Mistake Correction in Title
md arif alam
kumar gaurav 884
tokala anoop kumar