Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
Here's a link to Joseph Carr's book "The Practical Antenna Handbook". This book is much simpler than the textbooks offered in colleges and explains the concepts of antenna design without going into too much mathematics rather than relying on the practical aspects for explanations.
This should be a good start for first time learners.
- guys can anyone please upload this text book "R.H.HAYES AND WHEEL WRIGHT, RESTORING OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE","COMPETING THROUGH MANUFACTURING, JOHN WILEY. NY, 1984"
- book on "theory of machines" and ME IIT kharagpur notes on "design of mc elements"
- A Practical Training Seminar on " Diesel Locomotive Shed- Electric Traction Motor" ppt free download
- Sadhu Singh book "Experimental Stress analysis" and Theory of elasticity" free pdf dowload
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF