Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Secure Internet Verification Based On Image Processing Segmentation PPT PDF Seminar

Pdf 32 Secure Internet Verification Based On Image Processing Segmentation PPT PDF Seminar

From security point of view, fingerprints and biological data in general constitute sensitive information that has to be protected. Towards this direction, the method discussed in this paper isolates a very small fraction of the user‟s biological data, and only this fraction is stored for future reference. This can also improve the overall efficiency and bandwidth effectiveness of the system.

The novel application of computational geometry algorithms in the fingerprint segmentation stage showed that the extracted feature (characteristic polygon) may be used as a secure and accurate method for fingerprint-based verification over the Internet. On the other hand the proposed method promisingly allows very small false acceptance and false rejection rates, as it is based on specific segmentation.

Biometrics technology allows determination and verification of ones identity through physical characteristics. To put it simply, it turns the human body in to his or her password. In this paper two algorithms have been proposed by taking biometric techniques to authenticate an ATM account holder, enabling a secure ATM by image processing.

Download report on Secure Internet Verification Based On Image Processing from the attachment below.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      258.4 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Secure Internet Verification Based On Image Processing Segmentation PPT PDF Semin

can u give the matlab code please..

Re: Secure Internet Verification Based On Image Processing Segmentation PPT PDF Semin

can any 1 help me pleaseeee
    i couldnt understand how to download project
    i want project in java