To make it easy for students we are listing here top books along with top authors of Mechanical Engineering. I am sure as an engineer these books will provide you best references on your subject. It is quiet hard to find out best books to sharpen your knowledge and get prepared for the exam so here is a complete list of top Mechanical Engineering Books from top authors for Civil Engineering Books & Projects.

I am very sure that every student might be confused and ask from itself what are the best websites and books for civil engineering from where one can learn the basics of civil engineering?

These books which I am going to specified are numbered as per high importance. All important topics have been covered in these books such as Geo-Technical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Transportation Engineering, Concrete Structures, Foundation,bearing capacity,retaining walls,slopes stability and many other important topics for exams.

Top Civil Engineering Books Author name
Structural Analysis Russell C. Hibbeler
Fundamentals of Structural Analysis Harry H. West
Structures: Or Why Things Don't Fall Down J.E. Gordon
SOM RK Bansal
Structural Analysis R C Hibbeler and C S Reddy
RCC P C Verghese and B C Punmia's
Steel Structures L S Negi and S K Duggal
Survey N N Basak
Water and waste water SK GARG
Water Resources SK GARG
Fluid Mechanics RK Bansal and Fox and Richard (Tata Mcgraw Publications)
Geo Tech Gopal Ranjan and Venkatramiah
Hydrology and Irrigation Subramanya and SK Garg
Theory of Structures/ Analysis of Structure S. Ramamurtham
Design of steel structures S.K. Duggal
Design of RCC structures Pillai & Menon
Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines R. K. Bansal
Strength of Materials /Mechanics of Structure Gare & Timoshenko
Engineering Hydrology K. Subarmanya

Suppose if you are new to civil engineering than these Civil Engineering Books & Projects are the best books to improve basics in Civil Engineering study? These hand book on civil engineering covers almost every aspect in civil engineering and is brief. Its good for fast preparation for objective tests. These books are basically for basic concepts in brief.

1. Elements of civil engineering and mechanics,
  2. Handbook for civil engineering,
  3. Postal study course civil engineering by Made easy
  4. GATE 2013: civil engineering (English).