Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!Send Friend Request
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the physics and materials science for analysis, maintenance of mechanical systems, principles of engineering and design, manufacturing.
1. RWTH Aachen
The RWTH Aachen established in 1880. It has a long lasting tradition of excellent education comprised of nine faculties among which, the Faculty of Engineering. RWTH Aachen engineering studies corresponds with the idea of expanding the electrical engineering potential. Students receive intensive basic studies – the mathematics, computer science, and electrical engineering education cannot be within Germany.
Students begin their studies focusing on focus on following:
Elementary stage of electrical engineering.
The Basics continue for 3 to 4 semesters. The curriculum is quite mathematically challenging to ease up their way towards the essentials of technical principles and structural concepts.
2. MAGDERBURG UNIVERSITY
It was established in 1993 and is also among the youngest universities in Germany. It has about 14,000 students in nine faculties.
In addition, mechanical engineering in Magdeburg stands for research strength and innovative projects.
1. Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
2. Faculty of Process and Systems Engineering
3. Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
4. Faculty of Computer Science
5. Faculty of Mathematics
6. Faculty of Natural Sciences
7. Faculty of Medicine
8. Faculty of Human Science
9. Faculty of Economics and Management
Read Top 5 Mechanical Engineering Schools in the World
3. Brandenburg University of Technology
It was founded in 1991 and is the top technical university in Brandenburg, Germany. It is located in Cottbus, in English it is often called Technical University of Cottbus or TU Cottbus. Brandenburg University of Technology has been highlighted by the European Commissioner for Science and Research, which it will be necessary to develop strong regional poles of research, innovation and education, which are intensively linked to regional as well as to global economic aspects.
1. Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Computer Science
2. Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Urban Planning
3. Faculty of Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
4. Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Process Engineering
5. Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science
6. Faculty of Natural Sciences
7. Faculty of Business Administration and Social Sciences, Music Education
8. Faculty of Construction
4 .TU Brunswick University of Technology
The TU Braunschweig is the oldest Technical university in Germany. It was established in 1745 as Collegium Carolinum. It is also a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the most renowned and largest German institutes of technology. It is ranked among the top universities for engineering in Germany. Today it has about 20,000 students, making it the 3rd largest university in Lower Saxony after the University of Göttingen and the University of Hanover. Research projects include micro air vehicles, hybrid engines, and digital video broadcasting.
1. Carl Friedrich Gauß
2. Life Sciences
3. Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Sciences
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Physics
6. Humanities and Educational Sciences
5. Clausthal University of Technology
The Clausthal University of Technology also referred to as TU Clausthal is an institute of technology situated in Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Lower Saxony, Germany. More than thirty percent of its students and twenty percent of its academic staff come from abroad, making it one of the most international universities in Germany. It is also known for the prominent leaders among its former students. In 2011, five of the top thirty leading companies within the German stock index had an alumni of TUC on their management board.
The Faculty of Natural and Materials Sciences
The Faculty of Energy and Economic Sciences
The Faculty of Mathematics/Computer Sciences and Engineering
The Interdisciplinary Research Facilities
Read: Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in India
- Mechanical Engineering Previous Years Question Papers of various Universities
- Top Institutions/Universities in Germany That Accept TOEFL Scores
- Can anyone suggest top universities and intake for spring in different universities for Master's degree in abroad?
- Engineering Universities in Australia - Universities for Engineering in Australia
- Manipal University Engineering students race to Formula Students Germany (FSG-1013)