Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics & Communication Engineering
City : Bhopal
Please provide any books if anyone have:-
1. Ryder: Networks and Transmission Lines, PHI Learning.
2. Valkenberg: Introduction to Modern Network synthesis, Wiley India.
3. Suresh: Electric Circuits and Networks, Pearson Education.
4. Raju: Electromagnetic field theory and Transmission Lines, Pearson Education.
5. Ganesan: Transmission Lines and Waveguides, TMH.
6. Rao: Electromagnetic Waves and Transmission Lines, PHI learning.
Characteristic Parameters of symmetrical and asymmetrical two port networks and their design Image impedance, iterative impedance, characteristic impedance, propagation coefficient, image transfer coefficient , iterative transfer coefficient, Lattice and Bridged T networks, reactive matching networks, matching techniques, insertion loss, symmetrical and asymmetrical attenuators and their design.
Passive LC Filters Analysis and design of Low pass, high pass, band pass and band elimination filters, m-derived filters, composite filters, Filter specifications, Butterworth approximation, Chebyshev approximation, elliptic function approximation, frequency transformation.
Positive real function LC, RL, RC, and RLC network synthesis, Foster and Cauer network, minimum positive real function, Brune’s method, Bott-Duffin method, Synthesis-Coefficient.
Transmission line fundamentals Lumped parameter equivalent, voltage and current on a transmission line, infinite line, characteristic impedance and propagation constant, waveform distortion, attenuation and phase equalizers, distortion-less line, loading, liner reflection on a line, reflection coefficient, input and transfer impedances, open circuit and short circuit line, reflection factors, reflection loss, insertion loss, T and π equivalents of a line, location of line fault, construction and design of two wire line and coaxial cable.
Line at radio frequencies Parameters of line and coaxial cable at radio frequencies, dissipation-less line, voltage and current on a dissipation-less line, standing waves, standing wave ratio, input impedance of open circuit and short circuit, power and impedance measurement on lines, eighth-wave, quarter-wave and half wave line, circle diagram, Smith chart, solution of problems using Smith chart, single and double stub matching .introduction to micro-strip lines and its analysis.
I have notes regarding it but I need book.
- ppt of communication network and transmission line
- Power in lossless line (Transmission Line Models) pdf notes free download
- Long line model transmission line notes ebook free download pdf
- Introduction to medium transmission line notes ebook free download pdf
- Overview of transmission line models notes ebook free download pdf