Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Jaipur*
IIT JAM Exam is one of the toughest exams in India. It is conducted for admission in IITs, NITs, or IISc to pursue MSc (Four Semesters), Joint MSc-Ph.D, MSc-M.Tech., MSc-Ph.D Dual Degree & other courses.
You must follow these preparation tips to crack IIT JAM 2018 Exam:
- Before starting your preparation, you must check the complete syllabus and pattern for IIT JAM Exam.
- You must start your preparation in advance, so you can get enough time for the revision. Start your preparation 6–7 months before the exam and study for at least 7–8 hours daily.
- There are many books available for IIT JAM preparation. Before buying any of the book, you need to do a good research on that book. Some books are good some are not, so, buy as per your research. You can also find the books on e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Solve IIT JAM Previous Year Question Papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty of the questions.
- Make notes of all the important topics, formulas and theorems. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Practice for Online Virtual calculator as well, because you are not allowed to bring the physical calculator. You will be provided with Online Virtual Calculator for calculations.
- Create a timetable with the distribution of subjects. It will help you to study the different subjects according to the marks.
- Improve your weaker areas. Study more for the topics in which you are weak.
- Take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and also increase your speed and accuracy.
Best of Luck!