Branch: : Others
City : Delhi
Psychology of Space Exploration by Douglas A. Vakoch has been divided into 3 sections of Surviving and Thriving in Extreme Environments, Managing Interpersonal Conflict in Space and Multicultural Dimensions of Space Exploration. This e-book explores some of the contributions of psychology to yesterday’s great space race, today’s orbiter and International Space Station missions, and tomorrow’s journeys beyond Earth’s orbit.
Introduction: Psychology and the U.S. Space Program
From Earth Analogs to Space: Getting There from Here
Patterns in Crew-Initiated Photography of Earth from the ISS—Is Earth Observation a Salutogenic Experience?
Managing Negative Interactions in Space Crews: The Role of Simulator Research
Gender Composition and Crew Cohesion During Long-Duration Space Missions
Flying with Strangers: Postmission Reflections of Multinational Space Crews
Spaceflight and Cross-Cultural Psychology
Download ebook to explore all content on this topic.
- Introduction to Statistical quality control by Douglas C. Montgromery
- VHDL programming by example 4th edition by douglas l perry ebook download pdf
- design and analysis of experimental 5th edition by DOUGLAS C. MONTGOMERY
- Need Organization Behavior and Industrial Psychology
- COMPUTER NETWORKS INTERNETS 5th ED _ DOUGLAS E COMER