Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: book of distributed operating system concept and design

Pdf 32 book of distributed operating system concept and design

SECTION A:
    Operating System Fundamentals:
    Evolution of Modern Operating Systems, Overview of
    System sample distributed application, Centralized Operating Systems, Network Operating Systems, Distributed Operating Systems, Cooperative Autonomous Applications. Interprocess Communication and Coordination: Selection Factors, Message Passing Communication, Pipes, Sockets, Request/Reply Communication, Transaction Communication, Name and Directory Services, Distributed Mutual Exclusion.

SECTION B:
    Distributed Process Scheduling:
    A System Performance Model, Static Process Scheduling with Communication, Dynamic Load Sharing and Balancing, Distributed process Implementation, Real-time Scheduling.
    Distributed File Systems: Transparencies and Characteristics of DFS, DFS Design and Implementation, Transaction Service and Concurrency Control, Data and File Replication.

SECTION C:
    Distributed Shared Memory:
    Non-Uniform Memory Access Architecture’s, Memory Consistency Models, Multiprocessor Cache Systems, Distributed Shared Memory, Implementation of DSM systems.
    Distributed Computer Security: Fundamentals of Computer Security, Discretionary Access Control Models, Mandatory Flow Control Models, Cryptography, Distributed Authentication and Key Distribution Issues Relevant to Distributed Security.
    SECTION D:

Concurrency Control:
    Mutual Exclusion & Critical Regions, Semaphores, Locks, Token Passing/Mutual Exclusion, Deadlocks.
    Transaction Management & Consistency Models: Transaction Management, ACID Properties Of A Transaction , Consistency Models, Two Phase Commit Protocol, Nested Transactions.

Re: book of distributed operating system concept and design

how can i download this book dude.. I didn't find any link here..

@ khem singh please upload the content

Even I need this ebook !!!

NaMrAtA SoRaNgI

how can i download this ?...