Branch: : Others
City : Greater Mumbai
Download A Mathematical Theory of Communication by Claude Shannon, The person who wrote this paper is the father of modern communication theory, Claude Shannon. In this seminal work Shannon presents results that were previously found nowhere else, and today many professors refer to it as the best exposition still on the subject of the mathematical limits on communication (such as bandwidth). Further, it laid the modern foundations for what is now coined Information Theory. Classic work. Download the pdf from below to explore all topics and start learning.
- Mathematical Control Theory: Deterministic Finite Dimensional Systems
- An Introduction to Mathematical Optimal Control Theory
- Maths IIT/AIEEE Coaching Material: MATHEMATICAL REASONING - Theory, Questions & Answers
- PU communication theory (ct) exam previous year question paper download pdf
- Can any1 provide communication theory notes or book