Eligibility: BE/B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Science/Technology)

ME/M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Science/Technology)

MSc(Computer Science, Information Technology)

Job Category: Core Technical, Govt Sector, Others

Last Date: 22 December 11

Job Type: Full Time

Hiring Process: Written-test.

Job Details

Advt. No. 10/2011, Dated : 03.12.2011

Physical Research Laboratory, is looking for young, dynamic and motivated candidate for a position of Engineer SC (Computer)otherworldly.com

Qualification :
BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication) with at least 65% of marks from recognized University OR ME/M.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication) with at least 60% of marks from recognized University.

No. of Post : One
Pay Band : Rs. 15,600-39100
Age Limit : 35 yrs as on 30/11/2011

Application Fee : There will be an application fee of Rs. 100/- for each application. DD details need to be filled in at the time of online registration. The candidate before filling his/her application has take a DD for Rs. 100/- from any of the Nationalized bank in favour of " Physical Research Laboratory" payable at "Ahmedabad". The applicant should enter the DD number, date and name of the bank in the space provided for the same in the online format.

How to apply

Applications will be received on-line only between 03-12-2011 and 23-12-2011. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. SC, ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee subject to furnishing a certificate indicated against each category. The prescribed documents viz DD/ Application through proper channel/SC,ST, PWD Certificate should be send to The In-charge (Administration) Section, Room No. 7, Physical Research Laboratory, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009", within seven days from the closing date for submission of online application i.e. 30.12.2011.

Company Profile

Founded in 1947 by Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai, the Physical Research Laboratory had a modest beginning at his residence, the RETREAT, with research on Cosmic Rays.