Abstract : The Underground tanks are used to store water, liquid petroleum, petroleum products and similar liquids. The force analysis of the tanks is about the same irrespective of the chemical nature of the product.
All tanks are designed as crack free structures to eliminate any leakage.
This project gives in brief, the theory behind the design of liquid retaining structure i.e. rectangular underground water tank.
This report includes requirement of water tank, survey, excavation methods, Reduced Levels, Average Depth of UGWT, Soil on which it is constructed, Depth of water Table, Type of Mix Design and Capacity of the tank.
Please find the following attachments"Underground water tank seminar report/pdf/ppt download"here.........Similar Threads:
- Shallow Water Acoustic Networks PDF PPT Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Plasma Technology For Waste Water Treatment PDF Seminar Report
- Solar Water Heater PDF Free Download Seminar Report
- Blue Water Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Solar Water Heating System PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List