Abstract : The stabilization of naturally-occurring or native soil has been performed by millennia.
The Mesopotamians and Romans separately discovered that it was possible to improve the ability of pathways to carry traffic by mixing the weak soils with a stabilizing agent like pulverized lime stone or calcium.
This was the first chemical stabilization of weak soils to improve their load-carrying ability.Successful modern soil stabilization techniques are necessary to assure adequate sub grade stability, especially for weaker and wetter soils.
It is widely recognized that selection between cementitious stabilizing agents cement and lime is based on the Plasticity Index (P I) of the primary soil type being improved.
Please find the following attachments"Modern soil stabilization techniques seminar project/pdf/ppt download" here...Similar Threads:
- Project on finger print based atm and locker system for modern secured banks
- Alternate And Low Cost Construction Materials And Techniques Seminar/pdf download
- Soil pollution case study/seminar report/pdf download
- Emission Control Techniques PDF Download
- Lightning And Surge Protection Of Modern Electronic Systems Seminar & Report PDF
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List