Numerical Control (NC) refers to the method of controlling the manufacturing operation by means
of directly inserted coded numerical instructions into the machine tool.
Numerical control (NC) refers to the automation of machine tools that are operated by abstractly programmed commands encoded on a storage medium, as opposed to manually controlled via handwheels or levers, or mechanically automated via cams alone.
Please find the following attachments"Numerical control seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.......
- Emission- Causes Effects And Control PDF PPT Seminar Report
- Fan -Speed Control seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Automation and Control Systems seminar/pdf download
- Four Quadrant Control Of Switched Reluctance Motors PPT PDF Seminar Report
- Vehicle Skid Control PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List