Abstract : Security is a prime concern in our day-today life. Everyone wants to be as much secure as possible. An access control for doors forms a vital link in a security chain.
The microcontroller based Door locker is an access control system that allows only authorized persons to access a restricted area.
The system is fully controlled by the 8 bit microcontroller AT89C2051 which has a 2Kbytes of ROM for the program memory. The password is stored in the EPROM so that we can change it at any time.
The system has a Keypad by which the password can be entered through it. When the entered password equals with the password stored in the memory then the relay gets on and so that the door is opened.
If we entered a wrong password for more than three times then the Alarm is switched on. When we go inside and come back then the microcontroller will sense the person using the Laser light, the microcontroller will automatically open the door for you.
Please find the following attachments"Digital code lock project report/pdf/ppt download" here............Similar Threads:
- Virtual Classroom JAVA Project - Full Report & Source Code - Download PDF
- Railway Reservation System C++ Project - Complete Report and Source code
- C++ Library Management System Project - Full Report & Source Code
- Autonomous Parallel Parking car - Project Report & Source Code
- Project on digital watermarking images seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List