Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Pdf 32 Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Abstract : In the project of making robot this time, our group decided to make a fire fighting robot. The robot has the ability to detect any flame that exists as the source of fire.

The result of making this work is expected to make a robot that serves as a fire extinguisher.

But, in the manufacture of this robot project we still use small scale objects, namely by using candle and fan.

Please find the following attachments"Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.....

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      70.5 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Pdf 32 Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Abstract: The AT89S52 is a powerful microcontroller which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.

The device is manufactured using Atmelís high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry -standard 80C51 instruction set and pin out.

Please find the following attachments"Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here...........
    Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      2.99 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Its our final year project

i rquird the complete project pls email me at saurav2009.coml[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Hi friend,I wish to do this topic as my final year project.So can you please help me? what are its components and can u give the report please
    my email:[email protected]
    Last edited by Shabeeb Noorudheen; 27th July 2016 at 01:14 PM.