Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Data base Connectivity

Heart 32 Data base Connectivity

can anyone help us in connecting javascript to connect database

Re: help me

hie friend cant connect javascript with database but we can connect java with database dude
    FAILURES ARE STEPPING STONES OF SUCCESS

can u tell me how to connect to ms access

here is the sample JDBC code in java with ms-access database 1.Create a database in ms access and add a table 2.Add columns to the table.(Acc to requirement if SELECT command is used in code add data in table if not keep it blank for the runtime insertion in it) 3.Go to control panel->Administrative Tools->JDBC-> System DSN 4.In System DSN tab click on add ,choose Microsoft access driver ,then you will get a dialog box opened ODBC Microsoft access setup mention the data source name in it and in databases click on select button and choose your .mdb file that is created in step1. NOTE:close all the releated windows behind 5.Register the driver using Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); 6.Connect to the database Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(URL,userid,password); userid and password are empty in case of MS access. If it oracle default userid is "scott" password is "tiger". Ex: Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection ("Jdbc:OdbcSName","",""); ----------------------------------------------------------- import java.sql.*; import java.io.*; import java.lang.*; class JdbcDemo1 { Connection con; Statement stmt; ResultSet rs; JdbcDemo1() { try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); con = DriverManager.getConnection( "Jdbc:Odbctd", "",""); stmt = con.createStatement(); rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM student"); while (rs.next()) { String x = rs.getString("sname"); int s = rs.getInt("sid"); System.out.println("x:"+x + "s:"+s); } } catch(SQLException e) { System.out.println("Hello World!"+e); } catch(ClassNotFoundException e) { System.out.println("no coloumn found"+e); } } public static void main(String args[]) { new JdbcDemo1(); } }
    FAILURES ARE STEPPING STONES OF SUCCESS