Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownload

Ppt 32 Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownload

Abstract : Traffic light have become an integral part of humanís day-to-day life
    With this motivation in the mind, this project aims at designing and implementing, a running model of traffic light controller which is controlled according to the density of vehicle on road.

We will use AT89s52 microcontroller and Infra red sensor for performing all the computation and control related task.

Please find the following attachments"Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/ppt download" here............

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      315.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownlo

thanku frnd...u helped me lot

Pdf 32 Re: Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownlo

i want a pdf file for microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller
    plzz......

Re: Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownlo

thank you so mch this helped me so mch

hey please mail the pdf project report of automated traffic signal controller to my mail doradlarajesh[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

sorry doradlarajesh[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

i want embedded c program for density based traffic light control system mini project.please mail me to b.vasanthi464[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Pdf 32 Re: Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownlo

can anybody give me assembly language based projects .also the source code............../

i want embedded c program for traffic light control system mini project.p

good project hahaifisgakfgauacJcyshsk