Abstract: The seemingly endless entanglement of data wires connecting today’s electronic devices has become slightly less jumbled with the introduction of Bluetooth technology and the creation of a wireless data link. This article delves into the implementation and architecture of Bluetooth. It also describes the functional overview and applications of Bluetooth.
It gives significant advantages of Bluetooth over other data transfer technologies such as IrDA and Home RF. It illustrates how a connection is made in Bluetooth between two environments. It mainly emphasizes the architecture of Bluetooth. It gives over all Bluetooth packet structure and different communication and data information protocols such as WAP, UDP, IP, TCP, RFCOMM, and L2CAP etc.
It also explains Link Security by Data Encryption. Finally it narrates how Bluetooth will
bring a new level of connectivity and convenience when operating electronic devices.
These details in the article establish the growing need for Bluetooth technology.
Please find the full paper & seminars attached.
- Paper Presentation: Car speed control using bluetooth
- Seminar & Paper presentation On Demand Based Bluetooth Scheduling
- Havi Technology Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Bluetooth" PDF