Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Btech in Usa

Blog 32 Btech in Usa

hey i am shubham ..m studying in 11th class n wanna know that how can i get into top us universities like harvard ,stanford mit etc with a good scholarship? what will be total cost per year including college fee ,living etc????
    Please Reply As Soon as Possible ......

Re: Btech in Usa

Quote Originally Posted by sbm99999 View Post
    hey i am shubham ..m studying in 11th class n wanna know that how can i get into top us universities like harvard ,stanford mit etc with a good scholarship? what will be total cost per year including college fee ,living etc????
    Please Reply As Soon as Possible ......
    hi shubham, my name is wayne. getting into top engineering universities is pretty tough i hear, my brother is studying at carnegie mellon university pittsberg and he had to really slog to get there. i am currently looking for a course to study engineering abroad too...

Quote Originally Posted by waynegreen View Post
    hi shubham, my name is wayne. getting into top engineering universities is pretty tough i hear, my brother is studying at carnegie mellon university pittsberg and he had to really slog to get there. i am currently looking for a course to study engineering abroad too...
    Hi guys, one of my friends has told me about Shiv Nadar and Carnegie Mellon University collaboration. Since i saw btech here, i can help you with the limited information i have. CMU-SNU dual degree program provides B.S./B.Tech. degree program in Electrical and Computer Engineering. You can find more information on their website I think. It's a course where you will study in India and USA. Best of Luck!

AS you would be aware you would have to excel ini the SAT exams. Here is a link to a website which should help answer most of your queries.

http://www.usa.gov/visitors/study.shtml