Introduction : We humans have the ability for optical character recognition. In other words, we can differentiate between different characters and recognize them as an A, or B and so on.
Can we imbed such ability in software and if we can, how can we?
If we try to understand what exactly happens when we are reading, we will realize that when we see the printed paper an image gets formed on the retina of the eye.
Some signals are sent to the brain and the brain cells called neurons have something called as intelligence due to which they can recognize the characters.
Now, if we simulate this behavior in software, what we would be actually doing is creating artificial intelligence.
This filed of artificial intelligence, which simulates the behavior of a biological neural network in order to perform intelligent tasks, is called artificial neural networks.
Please find the following attachments"Optical character recognition using neural networks seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here...........Similar Threads:
- Fuzzy Logic in artificial Neural Networks (automated automobiles)- Engineering Seminar & Presentation [PPT & Report]
- Artificial neural network (ANN) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Optical Networks PDF Download Seminar & PPT Presentation
- Character Recognition Using Matlab
- Foundations of Neural Networks Architecture
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List