Abstract : An Injection molding machine, also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing plastic products by the injection molding process.
It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit. Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position.
The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity.
There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used.
The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
Please find the following attachments"Injection molding machine seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.......Similar Threads:
- Multipoint fuel injection seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- 2D PENTOGRAPH MACHINE seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Fuel injection pump seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Fuel Injection in the CI Engine seminar report/pdf download
- Injection Molding of Plastic Parts - Seminar Presentation for Industrial Engineers