Abstract : The wave form pattern of voltage or current used to represent the 1ís and 0ís of a digital data on a transmission link is called line encoding
The common types of line encoding are unipolar,polar,bipolar andManchester encoding.
Please find the following attachments"Conceptual design of 8 channel fiber optics seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.......Similar Threads:
- Fiber-Optics Communications Technology By Mynbaev ebook
- Fundamental of Fiber Optics seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Advanced Fiber Optics seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Four channel fault identification with voice announcement seminar report/pdf download
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface(FDDI) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation