Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Where to go for summer training?

Where to go for summer training?

hello
    plzz tell me about 6 month training in communication field plzz e except like airtel.bsnl etc ..for ECE 3rd year

Last edited by FaaDoO-Engineer; 14th January 2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Use of Non descriptive title

Navi you can go for training in companies like DRDO and other PSU's. Other than these you can also apply to companies like DishTV. Also you can take part in some project activities at colleges like IIT's and top NIT's.

Quote Originally Posted by FaaDoO-Engineer View Post
    Navi you can go for training in companies like DRDO and other PSU's. Other than these you can also apply to companies like DishTV. Also you can take part in some project activities at colleges like IIT's and top NIT's.
    sir/ma'am
    thanks a lot for helping me.i just want to know how we can participate in project activities at IIT'S and NIT's .

visit ur nearest NIIT centre and ask about coure details

I go to village in summer...

Hi Navi,
    I am also pursuing third year engineering specialization in ECE. I was searching for internship for summer and found these sites to have some useful info on training. check these out:

www.twenty19.com - Internship, Opportunities in India and Abroad
    www.internabroad.com - international internships, exchange programs
    www.idex.in volunteering opportunities, work for ngos

Hope it will be useful to you.

All the best for your summer training.

amydecia
    Don't go for a brand here as well.Good thought by admin . Just focus the near & best place you can get all practical knowledge, No worries its bigger firm or not. They will not admit to come & join them easily. so follow step by step. Then you can easily compatible with bigger & better firm. Collect information about those where you can get increase you knowledge .

Re: Where to go for summer training?

Always remember one thing, Now A Days no company will open your document file.

So My suggestion is dont go for a reputed certificate only.

Do some training from a training company where you can gain knowledge , not only a certificate.

Because in the end only Knowledge matters not a certificate.

There are various companies like

Star-Gaze Corporation
    EI Systems
    Kriyon

Etc.

In my college Star-Gaze Had a collaboration for summer training , they came and conducted summer training in my own campus. You can also do the same
    contact them
    @ +91-9452445155