Introduction : The aim of this project is to design an ambient temperature measurement circuit.
The motivation for doing this project is the fact that temperature measurement has become an integral part of any control system operating in a temperature sensitive environment and the various learning outcomes associated during the implementation of the project.
In this project the ambient temperature will be displayed on a LCD. An 89s52 Microcontroller will be used for handling all the required computations and control.
In following we have briefly discussed details of a Microcontroller and the project in general.A temperature sensor DS 1820 is used for sensing the ambient temperature.
The system will get the temperature from the IC and it will display the temperature over the seven segment display and this temperature was compared with the value stored by the user and if the Room temperature goes beyond the Preset temperature then fan will on and if temperature goes below to a fixed value then heater will on.
Please find the following attachments"Microcontroller based temperature controller seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.............Similar Threads:
- Fire fighting robot based microcontroller seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Microcontroller based home security system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Microcontroller based automatic traffic light controller seminar report/pptdownload
- Microcontroller based dam control system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- GSM Based Lighting Control System Using Microcontroller seminar report/pdf download
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List