Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Head tracking driven virtual computer mouse seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Pdf 32 Head tracking driven virtual computer mouse seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Introduction : Recent new applications in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Computer Vision (CV) bring a great opportunity to the improvement of human life.

The future desired Perceptual User Interfaces (PUI) and human inter-face devices require more reliable and fast system performance in dealing with versatile use cases.

Much attention has been focused on the scenario of tracking userís movements with a video camera and translating the motion parameters into semantic indicator symbols to manipulate machine operation.

Camera based perceptual user system provides an alternative solution for convenient device control, which encourages the application of very low bit-rate video-teleconferencing, interactive computer games, machine guided therapeutic gymnastics, robot control, etc.

It also significantly helps the disabled and elder people use limited voluntary actions to communicate with others.

Camera mouse system is such a representative hand-free PUI that tracks human body movement in video to manipulate virtual computer pointing devices to respond user intentions.

In particular, since human head and face embody the focus of attention, head/face tracking based hand-free computer mouse is a more intuitive and convenient PUI solution.

Great progresses in the field of face detection/ tracking and recent advances in hardware have made it possible of building real-time tracking system on common PCs.

Our idea is to use a robust and reliable real-time head tracker for tracking, estimate the course head pose and relative motion simultaneously, and translate the motion parameters to control the virtual computer mouse.

To overcome the drawback of single module system, we integrate the rapid face detection and image-based head tracking as well as design a transition strategy for mode switch when one module fails.

Please find the following attachments"Head tracking driven virtual computer mouse seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.......

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      132.9 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Head tracking driven virtual computer mouse seminar report/pdf/ppt download

hey i m doing this as my last year project. do u hav any ppt of this topic regarding the design phase?
    if yes plz reply back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vibek4u View Post
    hey i m doing this as my last year project. do u hav any ppt of this topic regarding the design phase?
    if yes plz reply back soon.
    am akhil.nd i need ppt and report f hd trckg,bz i hv no idea abt dat.plz

I took head tracking virtual mouse as my final year project. Please help me in the source code. Can you give me rough logic about this code..PLzzzzzz i need it...plzzz help me

hey dude can you send me ppt of this topic...