Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Intelligent network intrusion detection system seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Pdf 32 Intelligent network intrusion detection system seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Abstract : Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) aim at preventing network attacks and
    unauthorized remote use of computers.

More accurately, depending on the kind of attack it targets, an NIDS can be oriented to detect misuses (by defining all possible attacks) or anomalies (by modeling legitimate behavior and detecting those that do not fit on that model).

Still, since their problem knowledge is restricted to possible attacks, misuse detection fails to notice anomalies and vice versa.

Against this, we present here Intelligent Network Intrusion Detection System (INIDS), the misuse and anomaly detection system based on Naive Bayes.

Classifier, trained with a KDDCupí99 dataset traffic, to analyze completely network packets, and the strategy to create a consistent knowledge model that integrates misuse and anomaly-based knowledge.

Please find the following attachments"Intelligent network intrusion detection system seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here..........

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.33 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Intelligent network intrusion detection system seminar report/pdf/ppt download

i want it's source code... please forward to dhaval808[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com if possible....

Re: Intelligent network intrusion detection system seminar report/pdf/ppt download

Sir,Plz Send mi Project ASP.net and reprot

online internal external marks project

and al
    l datail or reprot and sanepsort reprot is datail

plz sir ,reply mbhoi1990[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

i too want its source code in java..plj any one help

can u please send me the source code for this project??email id : urvi.bhuwania[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

can u please mail me the source code meenakshi94vadla[MENTION=148141]yahoo[/MENTION].com

can anyone send me ieee standard paper based on network security(2011-2013)

>>r.vinothdavid[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com