Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Article: Last minute preparation tips to ace the IIT-JEE & AIEEE 2012!

Article: Last minute preparation tips to ace the IIT-JEE & AIEEE 2012!

You can view the page at http://www.faadooengineers.com/conte...jee-aieee-2012

IIT-JEE 2012 appearing students.please keep these parameters in your mind.i hope it will be helpful.--In the examination hall, first go through the questions properly and try to do as much work as you can on paper. Mark my words: Even the best among us make mistakes while attempting to speed up matters by resorting to mental calculations.--Go with one subject at a time--the one who can apply one’s knowledge under pressure, who is most comfortable in tense situations-- relax and believe in yourself. ALL THE BESTbest regard:vaibhavI.I.T-Madras/engineering student.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

IIT-JEE 2012 appearing students.please keep these parameters in your mind.i hope it will be helpful.--In the examination hall, first go through the questions properly and try to do as much work as you can on paper. Mark my words: Even the best among us make mistakes while attempting to speed up matters by resorting to mental calculations.--Go with one subject at a time--the one who can apply one’s knowledge under pressure, who is most comfortable in tense situations-- relax and believe in yourself. ALL THE BESTbest regard:
    vaibhavI.I.T-Madras/engineering student.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

IIT-JEE 2012 appearing students.please keep these parameters in your mind.i hope it will be helpful.--In the examination hall, first go through the questions properly and try to do as much work as you can on paper. Mark my words: Even the best among us make mistakes while attempting to speed up matters by resorting to mental calculations.--Go with one subject at a time--the one who can apply one’s knowledge under pressure, who is most comfortable in tense situations-- relax and believe in yourself. ALL THE BESTbest regard:
    vaibhavI.I.T-Madras/engineering student.email id:
    [email protected]