Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: College of Engg Anna University 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Fee

Favorite 32 College of Engg Anna University 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Fee

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of College of engg anna universityl, I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for engg anna universityl 2012 admisssion.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 1978

Total campus area: 100 hectares

Ranking: Amongst top 10 Colleges in India, One of the top Universities in India

Mode of Admission : TNEA

Branch Offered
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Geo-Informatics
    • Electrical and Electronics
    • Electronics and communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Industrial Engineering
    • Manufacturing Engineering
    • Printing Technology
    • Mining Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Material science and Engineering
    • Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering

College of Engineering Anna University : All India cutoff - 25000 | Home State cutoff - 35000

Fee structure for various courses:

Sl. No. Particulars Full-time Rs. Part-time Rs.
    I. One time Fee
    1. Admission Fee 500 500
    2. Cost of Regulations Book 300 300
    Total 800 800
    II. Refundable Deposit
    1. Caution Deposit 9000 9000
    Total 9000
    III. Payable Every Semester
    1. Enrolment Fee 200 200
    2. Tuition Fee 1000 1000
    3. University Library Fee 200 200
    4. Departmental Development Fee 800 800
    5. Research Coordination Charges 4850 5350
    Total 7050 7550
    Grand Total 16850 17350

Facilities

Infrastructure Overview: Anna University infrastructure with high tech laboratories. It has a Ramanujan Computing Center to download research journals and it has all sorts of games from cricket to swimming. Wifi is available in selective areas of the campus with great speed. Central Library got huge stocks of books and journals in all fields of science and technology.

Library Details : Many knowledge-based services like that of reference, bibliography, MALIBNET service, DELNET, reprography, CD-ROM databases, internet browsing and e-services are provided by the library for its users.

Address:
    Sardar Patel Road Guindy Chennai 600 025

Now its time for your queries.........

Re: College of Engg Anna University 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Fe

sir, I scored 35.567 in TANCET-ME-ECE- . Whether i will get seat in anna university in vlsi design? Also let me know the approximate fees details for ME in anna university.

Re: College of Engg Anna University 2012 admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Vijayan.u View Post
    sir, I scored 35.567 in TANCET-ME-ECE- . Whether i will get seat in anna university in vlsi design? Also let me know the approximate fees details for ME in anna university.
    Wat is ur category?

Category is MBC

are there some seats reserved for admission through AIEEE?

Quote Originally Posted by zoso123 View Post
    are there some seats reserved for admission through AIEEE?
    Anna University takes admissions through TNEA only

sir ,i m doing final year mechanical,MBC category,what score ll help me to seat in anna university