Abstract : The algorithm is composed of three main parts: Cipher, Inverse Cipher and Key Expansion.
Cipher converts data to an unintelligible form called cipher text while Inverse Cipher converts data back into its original form called plain text.
Key Expansion generates a Key Schedule that is used in Cipher and Inverse Cipher procedure. Cipher and Inverse Cipher
are composed of specific number of rounds.
Please find the following attachments"AES Algorithm seminar report / pdf / ppt download" here......:)
- Accumulator Based on Radix-2 Modified Booth Algorithm seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- LMS Algorithm in the Presence of White Gaussian Noise seminar report/pdf download
- Hamming-cut-matching algorithm in iris recognition seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- An Ant Algorithm For Balanced Job Scheduling In Grids Seminar Report & Presentation
- Advanced Algorithm Design and Analysis PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List