Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MNIT Jaipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches Discussion

Favorite 32 MNIT Jaipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches Discussion

Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a final year student of MNIT Jaipur , I am here to help you get all your queries sorted out for MNIT Jaipur 2012 admission.

Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Established year : 1963

Campus in acres : 312 Acres

Mode of admission: AIEEE

Ranking : The College is Ranked amongst top 30 colleges in India.

MNIT Jaipur Cutoff : All India Rank : 20502| Home State Rank : 23058

MNIT Jaipur Branch offered:
    • Architecture
    • Civil Engineering
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Metallurgical Engineering
    • Structural Engineering

MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure

Class
    General Category For SC/ST & Girls
    Day Scholars
    Hostellers Day Scholars Hostellers
    New Registration B. Tech.(I Semester) through AIEEE 32850 36850 15350 19350
    New Registration B. Tech.
    (I Semester) through DASA, ICCR, MEA
    20350 24350 do do
    New Registration B. Tech.
    (I Semester) through DASA, ICCR, MEA
    (SAARC Country)
    20350 24350 do do
    III, V Semester B.Tech./B.Arch. 9250 13250 do do
    VII Semester and onwards B. Tech./ B.Arch. and IX Semester B. Architecture 14250 5000 9250 13250
    VII Semester B.Tech./B.Arch.,
    IX Semester B. Architecture DASA, ICCR,
    MEA
    9250 13250 do do

MNIT Jaipur Placements Stats
    • Highest Pay Package: Rs 9.88 LPA (Lacks Per Annum)
    • Average Pay Package: Rs 4.44 LPA (Overall)
    • Highest Average Pay Package: Rs 5.62 LPA (Mechanical Engg.)
    • Numbers of Companies Visited : 104 (Highest so far)
    • Number of Students with Multiple Placements : 195 (Highest so far)
    • Total Overall Percentage Placement out of Eligible Candidates - 99.7 % (Highest so far)

Campus Facilities

Library :
    The Institute has a spacious and well equipped library which is being run according to an open access system. It has rich collection of about 1,33,600 volumes of books, periodicals, reports and reference material. In addition to the books from main library, some more books are issued to students from book bank also. To the students belonging to weaker section(SC/ST) some additional books are given from the Book Bank. Xeroxing facility is available to the users at very nominal rate.

There is a video viewing facility. Large number of books, periodicals, video cassettes and CD-ROM s are available. The library is being fully computerized. The CDNET facilities are to be developed very soon. Library has procured LIBSYS Software(Multi-user) and started the computerization of in house data.

MNIT Web-mail : Our institute has migrated to new mail server which is on ZIMBRA interface. All users shall be able to send and receive their mails through this new mail system.

Address
    Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur 302017 Rajasthan, India

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 28th April 2012 at 02:59 PM.

Re: MNIT Jaipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches Discussio

Ma'm i am scoring 167 marks in AIEEE-2012 belonging to OBC category from Patna (Bihar).Can i get CS/ECE/EEE. Do i have any chance of getting it in here..? If not, then please reccomend me other NIT's for these branches.
    Thank You.

Re: MNIT Jaipur 2012 admissions Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, fee, branches Discussio

Quote Originally Posted by 2coolbob View Post
    Ma'm i am scoring 167 marks in AIEEE-2012 belonging to OBC category from Patna (Bihar).Can i get CS/ECE/EEE. Do i have any chance of getting it in here..? If not, then please reccomend me other NIT's for these branches.
    Thank You.
    See for CS/ECE I have a doubt but you can get EEE by the 2nd or 3rd Round I believe

you will surely get by 7 th round
    after all you are from reserved category

I am expectig about 14000 rank in aieee 2012. DO i have any chance of getting chemical eng. in nit jaipur or any other stream.

with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit jaipur? mech. or ee . my hs is up

Quote Originally Posted by nikhilgoyal View Post
    I am expectig about 14000 rank in aieee 2012. DO i have any chance of getting chemical eng. in nit jaipur or any other stream.
    [MENTION=91945]nikhilgoyal[/MENTION] you have a chance of getting metallurgical engineering by the 6th round

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Kaushik View Post
    with 184 marks in aieee 2012 (gen. cat.) , am i eligible for admission to nit jaipur? mech. or ee . my hs is up

[MENTION=1007]tarun[/MENTION] Kausik you cannot get mech or ee however you may get chemical or metallurgical engineering

is there no chance of mech. or ee in any round?.......................

is there no chance of mech. or ee in any round?.......................
    pls rply sir?........................

pls rply sir?........................
    [MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] I suppose as per last year's cutoff there in no chance for mech or ee

Quote Originally Posted by swati.mnit View Post
    @nikhilgoyal you have a chance of getting metallurgical engineering by the 6th round

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

@tarun Kausik you cannot get mech or ee however you may get chemical or metallurgical engineering
    [/LEFT]
    by which round?

by which round?
    [MENTION=98901]Tarun Kaushik[/MENTION] by the 5th or 6th round you will be able to get Metallurgical Engineering...

am scoring 171 in AIEEE 2012 . Do I have chances for getting in MNIT Jaipur chemical /Civil
    My homestate is Rajasthan , General catagory....

wt is the rank needed to get cse/mech/civil respectively in mnit jaipur ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalit1723 View Post
    wt is the rank needed to get cse/mech/civil respectively in mnit jaipur ?
    Last year cutoffs ranks after fifth round...
    CSE-4741
    MECH-5772
    CIVIL-8742

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast